Thursday 18 April 2013

The Ghost Inside

Though I'd try and balance it out a little, and post some HEAVY METAL! from soft pop to this, I said I would cover a range of music.
I haven't been listening to these guys long, I first found out about them when they were announced for Download Festival (Seen as though I'm going I analysed every announcement thoroughly) when they were announced I genuinely didn't know who they were, as far as I was concerned I had never listened to them before. Then, one day when I was listening to them on Spotify something clicked... I remember I saw a band  back in 2011 supporting 'A Day To Remember' on the Eastpak Tour in Manchester (England) that had ghost in their name, after a bit of research I discovered it is the same band! so I had gone from 'never listening to them' to 'Oh wait I have seen this live' I don't remember much of the gig but I can remember every band that played were incredible live as that gig acted as a catalyst in my listening to heavy metal career...
ANYWAY, about the band. They'awesome. Simples (Meercat voice(If you are unaware of this, search compare the meercat)(best advert on television)) They combine absolutely mind bendingly good 'shouting' vocals and heavy guitar riffs/ basslines to produces monstrous tracks, pretty much all I can say other than, when I listened to this 'Engine 45' my jaw physically dropped after about 4 seconds...


Well here it is :)

 Let me know what you think!
Ps- Their latest album 'Get what you give' is a corker. I'm always listening to it on spotify.

No comments:

Post a Comment