Monday 15 April 2013

Your Demise

BEWARE! THESE GUYS HAVE JUST ANNOUNCED THEY ARE BREAKING UP IN MARCH 2014 AFTER ALL THEIR TOURS! Thought I"d open up your eyes to this awesome band whilst you still have a chance to see them.
I have liked these for so long but not yet gone to see them, partly due to nobody else I know liking them. Anyway! Your Demise are a hardcore punk band from England.If I was going to compare them to anyone they're a little bit like "Architects" and "Every Time I Die" (If you like Your Demise, you should definitely listen to these guys) Your Demise have 3 albums out and have released some new songs this year. It has not be said I prefer their first album because It's a little heavier and I prefer the vocalist they had then in 2008, they seem to change the bands line-up a lot! I'm not saying I don't like the vocalist now but he is a lot more punky. They started in like 2003 and nobody in the band now was in the band back then...
Anyway this is my favourite...



Anyway like I said the vocalist has changed since then (twice I think)So give their newest material a listen "Karma" is a really good song. Let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment