Thursday 11 April 2013

Tame Impala

Now again, you may have heard these guys without knowing as one of their tracks is on an advert and that is the song I am going to show you. Tame Impala are a Psychedelic Rock band, simular to MGMT. I only started listening to these guys properly a couple of days ago as my friend recommended them to me. They're so chilled but yet electrifying It sounds weird I know but you'll understand when you listen.
They have three albums and I much prefer their latest one which is called "Lonerism" which came out last year, my favourite tracks on the album are "Elephant" and "Feels like we only go backwards". I'm so excited to see these guys at Leeds Fest, didn't realise they were playing until my mate told me.
All of their albums are on spotify, but I definitely think you should buy the latest one!
Here is my favourite song...





Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment