Monday 8 April 2013

A$AP Rocky

I want to ensure I cover a range of music and this is one rapper I am currently in love with. He has also just released an album which is called "LONG.LIVE.A$AP" (Worth a purchase) I'm not sure why I like this guy, I don't normally like rappers who abide by the conventional stereotypes, singing about HOES AND TING, but this guy is different, and I do not understand why. I am really hoping I get to see this guy at Leeds Festival but! I think he is going to be on at the same time as System of a Down and I aren't missing them for nobody!

On the Album my favourite tracks are "F***ing Problems" and "Wild for the night" his album is riddled with other artists featuring in tracks, he has done songs with people from Florence Welch to Skrillex! There are a couple of tracks however which I aren't keen on but I won't tell you them, I don't want your opinions jaded by me.
Swearing features heavily in pretty much every song so beware! I was listening to "F***ing Problems" yesterday and my mum could hear it and she was saying "Adam, turn that off! I don't like all the swearing" -_- I was like BITCH PLEASE!

This is my favourite though...


Enjoy, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment