Thursday 11 April 2013

Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All (OFWGKTA)

2 Words- Simply Incredible. This is a rap outfit made by up of a load of  rappers including Tyler, the creator, Frank Ocean, Earl Sweatshirt, Domo Genesis, Hodgy Beats, Mike G. My favourite member is Tyler, he is brilliant! (Also if you have Twitter, give him a follow. He's one of my faves to follow) Basically it's a sick beat as a backing track, and some immense lyrics over the top. I don't think I have ever heard anything like Odd future before, so I can't compare them to anything, so I suppose you'll have to listen to them! Search odd future on spotify and listen away.
When I saw them live at Leeds festival last year they were amazing, they put on a great show running around on stage and even did wrestling moves on a blow up doll! one of my highlights of the festival, so funny.

Tyler has just release a new album called "Wolf" its worth a purchase if you're into this music, but my favourite is off of his previous album "Goblin" Here is my favourite...

I try to sing along but I just can't manage it :( Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment