Thursday 18 April 2013

Nim Eloi

So I have had another request, Nim Eloi is his name. He is a Puerto Rican pop singer that has a  very similar sound and feel to Eirik (Somebody I have mentioned before) he is also 17 like Eirik... MAYBE HE IS EIRIK IS DISGUISE!
Again I have ventured out of my comfort zone here, gone out of 'my music circle' I won't lie,  I'm not really a fan of this kind of music (as I have mentioned before).Anyway about Nim, this guy does have some real talent! He is  Puerto Rico's answer to Justin Bieber, lyrics about love and girls that are put across by a very versatile voice. From the video he has provided me I can see that he is a very good singer, and if you like the whole lovey-dovey side of music you will certainly love this guy..
Looking at the statistics of his YouTube account I can see he is a very popular boy, with a lot of fans and praise in the comments section, in fact on the video I will attach to this post every single comment says 'love this song!' and like I have mentioned several times he is very talented, so it is hard not to like if you are a fan of pop music.
Give it a listen....



Let me know what you think...


2 comments: