Thursday 11 April 2013

Turbowolf

WOW! Never listened to these guys before I saw them support Cancer Bats at KoKo. They were incredible. Basically, I think the lead singer is Jesus, just look at him, he is the coolest man ever. I really don't know what genre I would put these under but hear goes, they are a: Electronic Psychedelic Punk Metal band from Bristol, UK.
Ok, the frontman (Chris Georgiadis) keyboard skills are not fantastic, and the tunes he blasts out on the keyboard are very simple but they sound incredible when mixed with the whole song. The guitar and drums are good too. But Chris' vocals are out of this world, he had so much energy on stage too. He told jokes, he was so appreciative of the crowd.
I dont normally like it when smaller bands cover my favourite songs because sometimes it feels like bands try to get big off of bigger bands songs, but Turbowolf's version of Electric Feel is mind-blowing! It feature on their album which came out last year, which is simply called "Turbowolf" (On spotfiy, but i'd recommend you buy it)
Here is my favourite song...




Tell me what you think :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment