Thursday 11 April 2013

Disclosure

Just realised I haven't done a post on dance music (which is a genre I love!)  and is there a better place to start than my favourite dance act of the year so far? Disclosure. They haven't released an album as of yet, but they have released a few songs which are all available on Spotify. I love both of the singles they have released this year, but never fear! They are due to release an album later this year.
Disclosure are 2 brothers from England that create unique beats and have had some real good vocalists featuring on their tracks: Alunageorge and Sam smith, who's voices work really well with the tunes Disclosure make.
Can't wait to see these guys at Leeds Festival this year! going to be amazing!! :)

Anyway here is my favourite..


It was so hard to chose between this and "white noise" But I went for this! Tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment