Thursday 11 April 2013

Motionless In White!

This is another new band to me, I heard about them in the Metal Hammer magazine, they had an awesome write up so I thought I'd check them out. Anyway I spotifyd :S (Have I just invented a word) them when I got home, and I really do like them. They are a heavy metal band from America (AND THEY'RE PLAYING DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL!) They have been known to experiment with keyboards and they feature at the beginning of my favourite song by them.
I like the sound the band creates in their latest album "Infamous" and I do recommend you listen to it. Their first album is a little different however, seems to be a bit heavier, I still like it, It features a cover of Rob Zombies "Dragula" which I really like! :)
Anyway this is my favourite song..



Tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment