Monday 8 April 2013

Atoms for Peace

This is my last one today,  I just has to write about these. Basically, this is a supergroup which consists of Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Thom Yorke from Radiohead on vocals. This is an experimental rock band who actually formed in 2009, but have literally only just released their first album "Amok", they released their first single last year which is called "Default" which is my favourite song by them. I waited so long to hear their album and it has contains some brilliant tracks like "Judge Jury and Executioner" which was their second single. 
I found out they are going to be playing a few dates in London later on in the year in London too which I can easily get to. However,  when the day of the ticket release came I saw the price was over  fifty pound a ticket! and considering their album only has 9 songs on it... I thought no! I will probably regret the decision later as this will probably be the only chance I get to see them,as we all know what Supergroups are like they hardly ever tour,These guys especially seen as though Flea and Thom are pivotal members in their own bands which are also recording new stuff.
Anyway, this is my favourite song...



Do you like it? Let me know.

1 comment: