Monday 15 April 2013

Ghost (Ghost B.C)

Where do I start with these guys? Having read in Metal Hammer in this months edition that they have just sign to a major record label, and one day plan to sell out arena's and be as big as Slipknot/ Marilyn Manson...  Must be a little bit of potential here... There is, definitely.
Well what if I told you they were Swedish and their lead singer is called "Papa Emeritus II' and the rest of the band named "Nameless Ghouls" you might start to perceive what these guys are actually like. Best thing is though, these guys actually use voice changers during Interviews so the ghouls actually sound like Darth Vader! So nobody can recognise there voice. Obviously people have opinions on who "Papa" is but I could say I do, I haven't ever seen Chuck Norris and Papa Emeritus in the same room.. (Idiot logic people apply to the situation)
NOW! About the band... they have been compared to bands like Black Sabbath/ Mercyful Fate- Satanic rock bands if you like. They have just released a new album which means they have two now altogether, I have no listened to their new album which is called "Infestissumam" (Just realised, comes out worldwide 16th April, came out in Scandinavia 9th April) They have released a song off of this album called "Secular Haze" which I love! but my favourite has to be off of their first album which is called "Opus Eponymous" (It's on Spotify, give it a listen)
My favourite track is called "Ritual" I'm not going to post that, I'm going to go for something different to give you the full feeling of ghost hear it is...
Well That's Ghost! (Ghost B.C in America) Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment