Monday 8 April 2013

Bastille!

So I'd guess I'll dive in with a band straight away rather than bang on about me.

So a band I am absolutely in love with at the minute is Bastille, they've just released an album called "Bad Blood" (Buy it! (I bought it) Download it! (ooo controversial, but lets face it why pay...)(I never download btw))Spotify it! (I'm a premium member, well worth it) whatever just get it) their genre is kinda synthy-pop to Indie-pop. The most popular tracks on the album are "Pompeii", "Bad blood" and "Flaws" If you listen to the radio, you've probably heard them. I love these songs! "Pompeii" is my favourite as well as "Things we lost in the fire"
Funnily enough, it was my sister that got me listening to these. She loves the lead singer "Dan Smith" and has asked me to try convince my mum to let her go to Leeds Festival with me to see them, as my mum ruled this out  we are now contemplating buying Evolution Fest tickets where they are also playing. These are one of the most popular bands about today, and their UK tour sold out. So glad I get to see them at Leeds Fest, I'll let you know how they are and who knows, I might see you there!

This is my favourite song!




Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment