Thursday 11 April 2013

Miles Kane

This guy is incredible, both as a guitarist and a vocalist. He produces some mammoth riffs and has one of the best voices I have ever heard. I saw him live when he played the NME tent at Leeds festival in 2011, he was incredible and sounded even better than he does on album. He is half of the group "Last Shadow Puppets" which is a super group, the other member being Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys!
Miles Kane is due to release an album in the late spring called "Don't forget who you are" he has recently released a single off of this album called "give up" which is another amazing song, this album is set to be another masterpiece. He has released one album previously which is called "Colour of the Trap" which is in my top twenty favourite albums, so many good tunes. (BUY IT)

But here is my favourite....

Give it a listen, tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment