Tuesday 9 April 2013

Brutality Will Prevail

I won't lie,  I had never heard of these guys before they were announced as support for the Cancer Bats on their UK tour. Brutality Will Prevail (BWP) are a heavy metal band but as well as some badass vocals they have conjured up some monster riffs! I even bought a BWP t-shirt at the gig I thought they were that good. The band had so much energy on stage, jumping around, the lead singer was mental! I don't think he stopped jumping once.
I had only really listened to one song before I saw these that was called "The Path" which is off of their latest album "Scatter the Ashes" (Which is on spotify, give it a listen) I absolutely adore the introduction in this song, when they played it I was banging my head like a giddy kid.
If you're into heavy music you should definitely check these guys out...
Here is my favourite song...


Tell me  what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment