Tuesday 16 April 2013

Rusko

After much deliberation I have decided to change this post. I read it back to myself and thought people reading this wont have a clue what I am talking about.
Anyone for a bit of Dubstep? Proper Dubstep not that rubbish WARMP WARMP repetitive rubbish,, by this I mean the rubbish you find on the Dubstep Collection CDs, the Dubstep that seems to play the same RUBBISH beat over and over again.
If you are then listen to Rusko, even if dubstep isn't your thing listen to this track.
 It's tied between Skrillex and Rusko for my favourite Dubstep artist but I have chosen to write about Rusko.
All of Rusko's songs/ his remixes features some of the best drops I have ever heard, his style is similar to "Nero" absolutely class music to party to.
Rusko has 4 albums and dozens of tracks and remixes. Originally he started as a kinda paired act with somebody called "Caspa" (Who is also awesome) but now they have parted ways but the album they produced together is called "FabricLive.37" which has to be my favourite as it features all of my favourite Rusko songs, yes It could be seen to be repetitive, but I like the drops and the beats, after listening to this album I suggest you have a shower because its GRIMEY :). His latest album is a collaboration with the notorious Hip-Hop group "Cypress Hill" they work on songs together and have made some really great tunes.
Anyway this is my favourite, (which I have decided to change because the last one 'cockney thug' is old and Rusko has progressed a lot since then)




Not everyones cup of tea, I know. Let me know what you think

3 comments:

  1. Forgive me, Adam, but I cannot get my head around it. The expletives don't add much to the lyrics. Unsure if I could quaff enough Guinness to enjoy this Dubstep...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said this isn't for everyone :) If you want to give it another go listen to... Somebody to love :)

      Delete
  2. I like 'Somebody to Love.' This selection is very well done.

    ReplyDelete