Saturday 18 January 2014

Hatebreed!

Honey, I'm home! Yes, the heavily anticipated return of yours truly has converted from dream to reality. There has been various reasons for me not posting, main one being: broken laptop. I'm going to be doing this regularly again, I'll fit a couple of posts in tonight :)
Anyway, during my separation from my blog you may or not be pleased to hear my music taste has barely changed. The first band I am going to 'promote' is Hatebreed. Yes, as you could probably guess these guys DO NOT sing about the tooth fairy and the little spring lambs... you don't even have to listen to their music to be aware of this, just look at their track names!
About the band, well the vocalist may have anger issues. In fact erase the 'may' from the previous sentence because he CERTAINLY has anger issues. You may of heard people describe metal as "Oh, its rubbish. It's just a man shouting down a mic" (I've heard that sentence far too often, majority of the time it is said in such a dull lifeless tone, like the person who said it is just a empty droid)  Well, in the case of Hatebreed, the singer -(Jamey Jasta)  virtually does shout... but his 'shouting' conveys so much anger it portrays the bands themes so well.  The thrashing riffs the guitarists produce are immense too! I've literally just started listening to this band and the thing that attracted me in was the first thirty seconds seconds of my favourite song. This song features on one of my favourite albums by the band, the album is called- "Supremacy" you should check it out in its entirety.
Here is my favourite song! check it out , let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment