Saturday 25 May 2013

I DIVIDE

I'm back (For a very short time) thought I'd writ something whilst my girlfriend was getting dressed. Whilst I have been away I have been listening to pretty much every band on the Download Festival bill. Funnily enough that is not how I found these guys, they actually favourited a couple of my tweets on twitter, then I listened to them and realised they were playing (they're opening the second stage on the Saturday at Download Festival) Anyway. I would put them in the pop-punk genre, sounding very similar to You Me At Six, it is easily recognisable that they are one of the bands biggest influences.
The leader singer (Tom Kavanagh) does have a very powerful voice, a very good voice at that. In fact I would say he has one of my favourite voices of this genre right behind Josh Francheschi and Jeremy Mckinnon.
Anyway, bit of a quick post sorry. I'll be back properly shortly (back from Uni around the 3rd of June, laptop should be fixed then)
This is my favourite song, enjoy...


Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment